I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
I heard this song on the radio the other day, it must have slipped by me before but I have found a new appreciation for this one.
I decided to skip the boring facts and find something a bit interesting about Mumford & Sons that you may not have known. I discovered the post 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Mumford & Sons on Buzzfeed and leave you with these tidbits of information
- Marcus Mumford is not the father of his bandmates
- Their lyrics are full of Christian themes (Marcus had a religious upbringing)
- Marcus Mumford is married to Carey Mulligan (They were actually childhood friends)
- Ben Lovett is a foodie (He posts food recipes while on the road)
- “Country” Winston Marshall skipped out on the family business (His dad is a hedge fund millionaire
- Ben Lovett’s mother buys his clothes (Though he finds it a bit embarrassing)
If you want to see the rest of the list it’s all here.